The Board for plant varieties is divided into 3 sections: the Forestry, Agricultural and Vegetable Crops sections.
For each division, the Board meets 3 times a year. The Board meets jointly twice a year to discuss issues that affect all departments, such as the determination of subsidies for method projects.
The Board meets as follows (unless otherwise stated):
- The various departments of the Board meet alternately via Teams (T) or a physical (F) meeting and are held on a Thursday morning.
- Board meetings jointly are on a Thursday and are held via physical meeting.
- The physical meeting takes place at the Vakschool Rijn IJssel location, Marijkeweg 5 in Wageningen.
Department agricultural species
- 21 September 2023, 10:00 - 12:00 (T)
- 15 February 2024, 10:00 - 12:00 (F)
- 13 June 2024, 10:00 - 12:00 (F)
- 18 April 2024, 10:00 - 15:00 (Forestry Department excursion and Advisory Committee on Tree Variety List)
Department horticulture species
- 12 October 2023, 09:30 - 12:00 (T)
- 25 January 2024, 09:00 - 11:00 (F)
Meeting schedule joint meetings of the Board of plantvariaties (F)
Meetings of the individual departments are - unless otherwise stated - held on the location Specialist school RijnIJssel, Marijke weg 5 te Wageningen
- 7 December 2023, 09:00 - 12:30